[UI] When user develop the FalshTool UI, you may need environment by clicking TFTGauge_setting.bat under FlashTool UI source code setting if you encounter this error message.
"Class TFTGauge not found. Ignore the error and continue? NOTE: Ignoring the error may cause components to be deleted or property values to be lost.”
[DA] DA always force erase for the Micron serial flash in the erase operation.
Add new flash: SF_GD25LQ128 and NAND_FM61D1G12A_5BGE
[SV5 Platform] Support customer parameter feature which download customized binary in CBR region.
[MT6252, MT6251] Support WINBOND OTP function
1) There are four security register banks(OTP) in WINBOND flash. The bank0 is Reserved by Winbond for future use. We only use bank1~bank3. One banks size is 0x100. User could directly use 0x0 to 0x300 address that the flashtool driver will direct these address from bank1 to bank3
2) The WINBOND flash unique feature is the security register banks are not One-Time-Program. That could be erase by specific command. In order to prevent format these regions, user must use "Lock" these regions in order to prevent data changed in security banks.
[MT6276] Fix the bug about Create CBR fail caused from bad block management method
[SV3 Platform] MMAA support 4 flash ID comparison.
Add new serial flash: SF_N25W064A11EF640F, SF_MX25U12835FZNI_10G and SF_MX25L12835EMI_10G.
Note: SV5 Platform: MT6251, MT6276. SV3 platform: other chips
1. [MT6276/MT6251/MT6276M][BROM DLL] Support access remote file path by customized callback function which setup in DL_SetCallback(). Please reference the slides: Flash tool-Remote download customization guide.ppt
1. [MT6235/MT6268] [DA] Fix the memory test bug about ram pattern test fail due to the wrong address setting
2. [MT6253/MT6238/MT6223/MT6921][BROM DLL][UI]Fix display the wrong progress bar (pre-format progress) in download MAUI stage. Because NOR platform doesn’t need to pre-format flash before download MAUI.The pre-forma process only be happened in serial-flash platform.
Add pre-format callback function in FlashTool_Downloa_Arg, FLAHTOOL_DOWNLOAD_ARG structure.
Delete setup progress color callback function in FlashTool_Downloa_Arg, FLAHTOOL_DOWNLOAD_ARG structure.
3. [MT6276/MT6251/MT6276M][BROM DLL] Fix display the wrong progress bar (download MAUI progress) in download bootloader stage. Change the color of progress bar from blue to purple.
4. [MT6276M][META DLL] Fix the bug about popping wrong error message when user use "Upload" function.
Support new Serial flash memories: SF_GD25LQ64
1. [META DLL] Fix a bug regarding the "Restore Only" function
2. [META DLL] Support force to write file if the file already exist on the target
3. [BROM DLL] Fix the BROM DLL link error if users use the following API: Brom_StartCmd_Ex, Brom_Connect_Ex and FlashTool_Format_Ex
4. [BROM DLL] Fix the bug that user cannot load the MAUI load while the local directory path is too long
5. [UI] Display the real progress bar when users upload files
6. [DA] Fix the PCT serial flash geometry
1. FlashTool support the new chip: MT6276M Data Card and MT6921
1. [DA] Fix an issue regarding the secure usb download which formats the last block when flashtoolcfg is enabled
2. [UI] Fix the "UNKNOWN" bins error message when users re-start FlashTool
3. [UI] Enable the DUAL_MAC_DSP_BL when user chooses any of the bootloaders.
4. [DA] Fix the bootloader USB download error in WINBOUND flash
1. Support MXIC serial flash OTP mechanism
2. Support MT6276 FOTA feature
3. Support MT6251 Root Certificate mechanism
1. [DA] Support MT6251 partial download for MBA project
2. [DA] Fix NOR AMD OTP bug which caused program fail
3. [DA] Fix recovery range error which caused partial download fail
4. [DA] Fix MT6236 Memory Test
1. [FlashTool] Support to allocate MAUI bins in 4KB boundary address
2. [FlashTool] MT6276/MT6251 support format FAT via S-USBDL
1. [FlashTool] Support MT6251/MT6252 PCT serial flash